20 week scan and clarity

calphurnia7

Reaction score
Yay, had my 20 week scan and they detected boy bits so definately TEAM BLUE.

My concern is my manager's scan looked ten times better than mine from the same hospital. My scan was different bits of the baby, they couldn't get it all in one picture and it seems very hazey and difficult to make out. I miss admit I struggled to point out what bit of the baby was what. Anybody able to shed any light on this? :wall2:

I think how clear the scan pics are depends on various factors such as how active the baby is at the time, how much body fat you have, and the scanning machine used. For the 20 wk scan most hopsitals use more advanced high tech machines as its an important scan to detect any anomolies.
Not sure why they couldnt get the baby all in the one pic?? Never heard of this happening before. I did get pics of different part of the baby with my scan too along with a couple pics of the whole baby showing the way she is lying. I have been fairly lucky my scans have been very clear. I can imagine your disappointment at your pics not being the clearest/easy to make out. Sorry I can't help anymore! xx

That's okay, it's just nice to have someone try and say why hehehe :)

I think it also depends on how full your bladder is, the fuller it is the clearer the photo.

Congrats on the wee boy! x

Are you gonna find out what you're having Lynds?

Ethan is a lovely name....
I was the other way around, convinced I was having a boy!! Turns out to be a girl lol xx

congratulations 'It's a boy' and love your name choice , sorry your disappointed with your scan piccs .

Oh my name choice is Cody Lincoln - Leah is choosing Ethan James :) so I said I liked it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back