2 days overdue :(

Emmamb

Reaction score
Soo fed up now,I just can't see this baby ever arriving. Last week I was excited at every twinge but now I'm just like 'it's not labour so u can stop now' I feel like il b pregnant forever and I'm fed up of the constant texts and phone calls,my sis text me last night askin if there was any sign,I didn't reply so she's been ringin this mornin-I haven't answered,I just wanna scream 'Yes I'm still pregnant and no there's no signs of him arriving!!!'

I never ask people that are overdue if the baby's here yet or any sign. It's gotta be more than frustrating. I figure if there had been a birth I would have been told!!

Really feel for you hun and nothing will make u feel better until your baby's here but thinking of ya xxx

I was awake from 4:30 with cramps and starting to wonder if it was the start of things but then I fell asleep. Why do I need to get false labour pains for 4 hours? Argh. Pointless pain. Sorry im not much help but I'll moan with you to keep you company lol x

I was awake from 4:30 with cramps and starting to wonder if it was the start of things but then I fell asleep. Why do I need to get false labour pains for 4 hours? Argh. Pointless pain. Sorry im not much help but I'll moan with you to keep you company lol x

I was gettin them all last week,always at night. Had them again last night but chose to ignore them and sleep instead xx

Not much-usually go to my in laws but can't b bothered with the haven't u had him comments so stayin at home. Think my bro in law is comin to tow my car to the garage,sick of seein it every time I look out the window. And il b avoidin all calls and texts lol x

Not much-usually go to my in laws but can't b bothered with the haven't u had him comments so stayin at home. Think my bro in law is comin to tow my car to the garage,sick of seein it every time I look out the window. And il b avoidin all calls and texts lol x

Sounds good. Yeah I dont know why ppl ask if you've had him, u would tell them if you had. It just reminds you of still being pregnant! Have a cosy day in and dtd ;)

Soo fed up now,I just can't see this baby ever arriving. Last week I was excited at every twinge but now I'm just like 'it's not labour so u can stop now' I feel like il b pregnant forever and I'm fed up of the constant texts and phone calls,my sis text me last night askin if there was any sign,I didn't reply so she's been ringin this mornin-I haven't answered,I just wanna scream 'Yes I'm still pregnant and no there's no signs of him arriving!!!'

I know exactly how you feel hun. It's so frustrating going overdue. I'm now 4 days overdue. I feel like I have spent the past 9 months aiming for the 26th Jan, and now it's gone by I'm at a complete loss! Sat at home just waiting for something to happen.

Like you, constant texts are driving me insane. My 'normal' head knows it's only because family and friends care and want to know how I am etc, but all day long my mobile beeps, and the landline rings with people enquiring - then hubby gets home and his phone is beeping with his family and friends enquiring too! It's endless!

I'm going for a walk with hubby today to try and get out of the house and take my mind off each twinge! lol

I'm just 1 day over now, but really don't think anything's gonna happen on its own.

I've not had too many people asking, but worse - my Mum forgot :O She forgot my birthday too, so shouldn't have been too surprised!!

Im 3 days over now-and like u jenni I can't see this baby ever appearing. I've got everythin set up at home but sometimes I actually wonder if there's really a baby in there (till he nearly breaks my ribs) xx

Im 3 days over now-and like u jenni I can't see this baby ever appearing. I've got everythin set up at home but sometimes I actually wonder if there's really a baby in there (till he nearly breaks my ribs) xx

What are they saying about your VBAC if u have gone overdue?! the consulatant at hosiptal told me they would want to do a c-section if i went over?! x

Sweep at 7 days over and induction at 10 days over,only thing they've said is that the consultant may induce differently-break waters and drip rather than pessary but basically depends on the consultant xx

im 2 days over now and feel that ill be waiting till induced!! crap but only be a weekish so just gonna make the most of it, hope you ladies arent too uncomfortable xx

Sweep at 7 days over and induction at 10 days over,only thing they've said is that the consultant may induce differently-break waters and drip rather than pessary but basically depends on the consultant xx

Its funny how they all do it differently, i was told they wouldnt induce me atall. Hope ur not waiting 2 much longer! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back