• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 babies teething!!!!!

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
Emily has cut her first tooth today!!!!! :dance: :dance: She very early just like her sister (altho her sister had 4 by this age!)

Hannah is teething bad also at the moment, shes got ALLLLLLL of her top ones now!! (i think its about 10 or 12 ive counted on top) But shes really suffering at the moment bless her, temp, runs and overall 'cant be bothered with anything mummy' :(

oh well, im so proud!

oooooo my lordy red-fairy you must have the patiance of a saint too put up with two of them teething!

Wow baby emily has cut already, shes guna be a early bloomer then bless her and be doing everything dead quick!

Was hannah the same??

Red_Fairy said:
Emily has cut her first tooth today!!!!! :dance: :dance: She very early just like her sister (altho her sister had 4 by this age!)

Hannah is teething bad also at the moment, shes got ALLLLLLL of her top ones now!! (i think its about 10 or 12 ive counted on top) But shes really suffering at the moment bless her, temp, runs and overall 'cant be bothered with anything mummy' :(

oh well, im so proud!

You do know that you put the fear of god into me when you post stuff like that??! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cant you write stuff like "my little angels both slept at the same time for 3 hours today leaving me free to do my hair and have a kip"?????!! :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Go Emily!! :cheer: She is getting teeth early like Hannah did, she's prolly going to be quite advanced with her progress like Hannah, clever little girls you have Rachel, I do hope Hannah's feeling better soon though :hug: I do hope they both find time to give you a rest at some point, often, too :hug: Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back