1st Scan

Pinkprincess23

Reaction score
I had my 1st scan today due 23 Oct. It was totally amazing to see our little baba on the screen for the 1st time. I cant stop lookign at the pics. I didnt want to leave the room.

Its made my pregnancy feel sooooo real now and Im so looking forward to my 20 week scan.

S xx

Glad it went well, I was the same with my first scan and then It didn't feel real after a few weeks I couldn't believe that that was inside me, still can't tbh... but then I started looking at the 12 week scan pics to see the nub theory as I was mad on finding out the sex, until last week when I found out it was a boy :) xx good luck for next scan

i cant wait for my scan x getting impatient waiting for a date for it, really excited about seeing little one bouncing about x OH is to x x

Pinkprincess, it's an amazing feeling isn't it. I have all my scan pics arranged on the drawers in our bedroom so I can look at them at night. Still can't believe it's real! When we had our 2o week scan me and my DH couldn't decide which photo we wanted so we got 3!

Glad it went well hun! It's sooo exciting isn't it!! I can't wait for my next scan! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back