• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18th or 21st?

clairescunny55

Reaction score
which do you class as the most important and why? im 21 tomorrow and people are asking me if im having a party etc, but to me its just a normal birthday, why is it so special?

I've always seen them both as being important birthdays.

I went out for a meal with lots and family and friends for my 18th and I had a proper party for my 21st.

Not sure why they are both important but who needs an excuse to party? :lol:

Happy birthday for tomorrow by the way :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

17558S.jpg

21st.jpg

i think its because in america thats wen ur allowed to drink booze lool and thats why we celabrate our 18ths more then they do.. but hey its jst an excuse to get off your face twice :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd say 18th seems more momentous. But both are special because they are the birthdays you will be able to seperate out in your memory. The others blend a bit.

my 18th, 19th and 20th was spent alone, no doubt 21st will follow suit :lol:

happy bday for tomorrow! :)

I had a party on my 18th didnt do anything on 19th....had moved to Ireland and was living in a skanky house share place on my 20th ewwww it was green with mould sooooo hopefully have a little non drinking party on my 21st coz il be about 6months pregnant.

I'd say 18th is more momentous because you can buy alcohol and go clubbing when you're 18. 21 is big in the USA cause they have to wait till then to buy alcohol/go clubbing, I guess that tradition has carried on in other countries for some reason even though our legal age is 18! 21 was nothing special for me either, I don't like having parties anyway, don't like the attention :oops:

Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow, I hope you have a lovely day :cheer: :dance:

Happy Birthday for tomorow Claire!!!

My 21st is nx mth, gonna be nissed as a pewt the whole weekend and Iv taken the week off work haha!! :rotfl:

18th was nothin really, I was pg so that was crap lol :roll:

I think 21 used to be a big thing years ago cos it used to be 21 for certain things and when you were considered an adult but 18 is usually more special now because you can do a lot more things.

18th and 21st... lol i dont remember either of those!

Happy birthday!
:cheer:

I went away with mates for my 18th and it was amazing!!
Just went out on my 19th and got rotten
And im 20 in 13 days, mite go for lunch with close friends
as i cant drink!

Went to my mate, Johns 21st surprise party at the weekend
And not drinking, the only main fun i had was throwing the kids
marshmellows at each other for about half an hour, like kids, and my
fella seeing how many he could stuff into my mouth at one time :oops:

Not even thought about my 21st yet.... :) :cheer:

I thought 18 was more important cos of the whole alcohol legal thing, but I was working a 230-1030pm shift at work on my 18th so I had a big 21st instead :)

Happy birthday for tomorrow chick x

I think they're both important. For my 18th I had a party, wanted a huge one but couldnt afford it and cause of my stomach probs I couldnt drink either :( but for my 21st *fingers crossed* I'll be well enough :pray: I'm gonna have a wail of a time and a huge party lol :lol:

for my 18th i was pregnant so i didnt do anythiing but for my 21st i WILL NOT be so that is gonna be my big bday but i think normallly it would be the 18th i would pick tho

hope u have a great day tomoz hun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMMOROW (OH IT'S TODAY NOW :dance: :dance:
Serviette_Happy_Birthday_Blumen_Flo.jpg
Happy20birthday20cake.jpg

as for your question i pick 21 i suppose
as you are no longer a TEENAGER your an ADULT though i didnt really feel much different
both my 18 and 21st past uneventful and borning just like any ordernery day. :( :(
But my 22nd made up for it :dance: i was working in the Swiss Alps in a ski resort and all my work make got me totaly drunk i had free drinks all night from all the holiday makers danced all night
and i got togther with a very very tasty bloke id had my eye on for some time result :dance:

GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS AS WELL
WHOOP WHOOP HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ( IM 29NOW)

HAVE A FAB DAY HON :hug: :hug:
OT9JYCA4NT0TSCANH9BLDCAZ700JBCAA3GB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back