16 week midwife app!

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
:cheer: Yippee dooo, everything is fine with my LO today! Had those nasty bloods taken and it took ages for her to find my veins, my arms dead sore now!!) She also listened to the heartbeat on the doppler and we were thrilled but on the way out DH said to me.."That could have been your heartbeat though couldn't it?" Grrr trust men to spoil everything now i'm wondering about it :doh: the git lol! Well I'm sure the midwife would KNOW the difference???

Every time I go to my apps though, my urine is cloudy and she moans there's protein in it and that I'm not drinking enough (I drink LOADS jeez) I never seem to have a UTI though!

Anyway another hurdle over with today and now looking forward to getting past that horrible AFP results bit, and on to the lovely baby kicks and thumps!! :dance:

That is brilliant hun. It was definately the baby's heartbeat, or she wasnt a midwife - MEN :wall: , bless him he probably just couldnt belive it.

my heartbeat does not sound like a horse belting along like a knacker.

if he thought that was your heartbeat you're in serious need of a holiday :shock:

:wink:

Okaasan said:
my heartbeat does not sound like a horse belting along like a knacker.

if he thought that was your heartbeat you're in serious need of a holiday :shock:

:wink:

Lol well i am actually :D

Seriously tho, I read somewhre that it was totally possible to get your own with those machines, does anyone who has those machines know? but yeah it wouldnt have been as fast i guess..

babies heartbeat is abtou twice as fast as yours. Yours should be about 72 beats per minute and babies' can be between 140 and 160 beats per minute.

K.xx

Yep it would of been your babies that you heard.

I've got an angelsounds doppler & can tell the difference between mine & the babies its great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back