• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 Weeks , still NOT feeling preg?

Laura_Aaron

Reaction score
Hey,
Im Laura, im all new to this website, i was currently with another but everyone ignored me :( LOL.
Im 15 weeks pregnant, and im worried about if my LO is ok...I have no symptoms (never did), and not even near showing yet, yet my stomach feels kinda hard down below...a couple of days ago i felt 2 knocks above my pubic bone..i was wondering if these were movements? havent felt them since. Im just so worried baby has died and i havent realised!
Please someone put my mind at ease :) Sorry, rant!
Laura xxxxx

Hi Laura

You've no need to worry on ere people won't ignore you, it's a great site :)

If you are worried I would ring your
Mw and see if you can go in for her to listen to the heartbeat, I'm sure they would do and at the least they will give you some advice :)

Let us know how u get on, **hugs**

Ali xxx

I think most people feel like this at some point, have you had your 12 scan etc was that ok? Even now I still have days where I wake up and don't feel pregnant - the only way i know is the massive bump that has developed and the kicking that it gives me thru the day. :) if you are worried though, you should call your Midwife just to put your mind at rest :).

Last edited:
Hello & welcome Laura :wave:

I agree with smith1980 ring your MW it will put your mind at rest, Im not too sure when you feel movement as Ive not got that far yet! A friend of mine didnt find out she was pregnant til 14 weeks, no symptoms she wasn't showing either and she has just had a healthy baby boy!

Good luck im sure everything will be fine sending you a big hug :hugs:

I was talking to a girl in work today who is 30 weeks and hasnt had any symptoms throughout her pregnancy.
I would of loved to have not felt sick for weeks lol

Your one of the lucky few who feel normal im sure your baby is fine but talk to your midwife if your worried as stress is not good for you and the lo.

thankyou all for your replys! I had my 12 week scan on 10th January - Which was fine, he wriggled. But even though, i still worry hes died :(, I did ring midwife yesterday cos im sporting terrible headaches at the moment and i dont know why, so i thaught id ask her if what i was feeling normal...she told me not to be silly. Im sure bubs is fine, im just worrying :| xxxxxx
Laura

Hey hun! Welcome to the forum!

I had 14 weeks of nausea and tiredness but since then I feel completely normal!! Most days I forget i'm even pregnant unless baby kicks me to let me know its in there or I catch a glimpse of my bump in the mirror!

Like others have said, if you're worried call your MW, its her job to look after you after all! Also if you're 15 weeks you should be having your 16 weeks MW app soon anyway! x

Yeah i rang her, she was a bitch to me :( she just said oh laura stop worrying, its completely normal. Which did upset me and normally i dont ususally get so upset!!, suppose i am one lucky dodger lol. I did think i had soe movement though the other day, felt like 2 little knocks just above my pubic bone. I had midwife Monday 7th! Im hoping she attempts to listen to heartbeat!
xxxx
Laura

unless i had seen on the scan and can now see bump i would not know i was pregnant, nor had ever been. symptom free.

I have also not felt huge kicks or movements yet either so was a bit worried going into my 20 week scan, but everyone is so different.

you will be fine. your post so reminds me how i felt!

xx

Its a horrible feeling isent it? Im envious of other people at the moment, keep posting pics of bumps since about 14 weeks and heres me still..normal lmao. I put the flukes in me when i read about 'Missed Miscarriages'! didnt help reading! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back