• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14-20 weeks

Rósa

Reaction score
Not a lot happens does it? I don't look pregnant, I don't feel pregnant. No scans for ages! I have got my 16 week mw appointment next monday at 15wks 1day :lol: and Im also seeing the consultant next thursday for the first time, but really want to fast forward November, so I can have my 20 weeks scan, and start to feel baby kick!

Last edited:
You may feel baby kick b4 20 weeks,any time after 16 is considered avg. I found that those 6 weeks went fairly quick xx

I know what you mean, I felt so normal during that time that I wanted to get drunk and smoke loads of fags :eh:

Don't worry hun you will start to feel it again soon, hear-burn, baby rolling about back-ache etc etc :lol:

I know what you mean about its the boring part. but it soon flies, i love having a bump and feeling it kick then i rememeber wishing for a little break when baby tries to push the bed out of the way from underneath me every night lol. I never feel my babies kick till late midwives reckon its because i have such good tummy muscles, i have never felt the fluttering movemnets only straight full force kicks, I am hoping i will feel the flutters this time as i am not as thin as i was before my others lol. I am still feeling sick, going for a wee all the time and absolutely shattered so I am hoping that will go soon, its never lasted this long before.

things will fly sooner than you think belive me hun x

I also found that this part of pregnancy went past really quickly. Some exciting things do start to happen too! I loved feeling less tired and generally just back to my normal self from about 16 weeks onwards. You could start feeling movements any time from around 16 weeks (but don't worry if you don't!) I also started to get a tiny tiny 'proper' bump at around 15 weeks and my tummy has changed and grown almost every day since, it is so amazing how much your body changes every week!

Hey Rosa, I know exactly what you mean. Am 15 weeks at the moment and feel a bit 'in limbo'. I even had a funny feeling the other day that I had actually dreamed that I am pregnant and was mortified that I would now have to tell everyone that I had made the whole thing up - weird. I too can't wait to start feeling kicking and to get a proper bump. Everyone keeps saying that these middle weeks will go quickly - wish they'd hurry up for me!!!

I felt mine at 16 weeks so you not got long really? wishing you well and hope the time flies it did for me as I had appointments every two weeks on the tuesday and signed on thursdays lol so I always had something to do x

well at 14 weeks i just looked like i had gained a little weight and couldnt feel anything, by the time i hit 20 weeks, i look pregnant and can feel my boy moving around alot.
Honestly you just have to be patient hun, it will happen for you soon!
XxX

I was sick til I was 18 weeks so don't miss that part of pregnancy at all lol! After the 20 week mark you know you've reached half way so it does just fly, I can't believe I will be 27 weeks on Monday, and be going to tri 3! So scary!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back