13 week scan!!! (with pics!)

rosiee

Reaction score
Just had my dating scan this morning! I've been so nervous, and having nightmares for about a week now about it all going wrong, but it was AMAZING!! The nurse found our baby straight away, and it was so clear and in a great position, and was doing lots of little jumps and leaps all over the place! It was lovely! the midwife said it was one of the best behaved babys she's had for ages, because it was in such a good position and was almost like it was doing a little show and posing, so we got some lovely pictures!! as she zoomed in on the head, it started drinking the fluid too, and its little mouth was going :D we also saw it sucking its thumb and it gave us a little wave. AMAZING!! she said everything looks perfect, and our dates are pretty spot on :)

so heres the pics!! good luck to anyone else having their scan. the wait has been awful, but was soooo worth it! :D

babyscan.jpg

babyscan2.jpg

x x x

OMG how cute is that????? you can see the little button nose and everything. You must be so chuffed, congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :dance:

Lovely pics! Congrats Hun! Glad everything went so well xxx

Great pictures it's such a difference a couple if wks can make I had mine yesterday 11 +2 and it was half the size really happy for you xxxx

Awwwwwwww amazing, I have a tear in my eye. Cant wait for mine, Congrats hun xxx

Ahh lovely piccys of your baby - so pleased all was well in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back