• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 month old and bottled water

OopsyDaisy

Reaction score
Hiya. We're taking LO away on her first trip abroad next week. Was wondering whether she'll be able to drink bottled mineral/spring/distilled water bought from the shops now that she's over 1?

Hi, I don't know the official recommendations but we took Clark at 10 months and our only choice was to give him bottle mineral water, he drank loads and it was such a life saver in the heat!

when we went away when kyran was 5months we were told he'd only be allowed bottled water and we boiled it just incase.

where we live you cant drink the tap water so Matilda has only ever had bottled water since birth, I boiled it until she was 1 year and since then she's just had it normally. She's never had any problems with the water being bottled.

Have a good hol!

i give connor bottled water now - i just make sure that the sodium content is below 10

:) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back