12 weeks today!

gooseberry

Reaction score
and its a wonderful feeling! even my bleeding has almost completely gone, im chuffed to bits today :) :)

Congrats! That's a wonderful landmark to reach :) and also great to hear your bleeding has stopped :)

Do you have a scan booked soon?

Xx

Congrats hun!

Although I thought you had a miscarriage at 9 weeks??

I'm obviously glad you didn't but just wondered why you posted that you did on another thread? :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

thanks guys :)

tinselcat i have a scan date on friday 13th, trying hard not to be superstitious about that, iv had some problems with bleeding so iv already had a few scans but it will be sooo nice having a scan where im not worried and expecting the worse, btw i like your forum name :) i have two cats star and ruby and they are alot of fun!

carnat sorry just to clear up the confusion i had a twin pregnancy and sadly i have miscarried one of the babies at 9 weeks, tbh its a strange feeling of sadness at the loss and also relief that i still have one baby, just hoping that everything goes well for the rest of my pregnancy, i actually have 3 older children with problem free pregnancies but since trying with my new partner we have experienced quite a few problems x

I had my first scan on Friday the 13th with my first pregnancy i felt the same but that day will always be happy now thanks to my little boy hehe x

28 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

thanks guys :)

tinselcat i have a scan date on friday 13th, trying hard not to be superstitious about that, iv had some problems with bleeding so iv already had a few scans but it will be sooo nice having a scan where im not worried and expecting the worse, btw i like your forum name :) i have two cats star and ruby and they are alot of fun!

carnat sorry just to clear up the confusion i had a twin pregnancy and sadly i have miscarried one of the babies at 9 weeks, tbh its a strange feeling of sadness at the loss and also relief that i still have one baby, just hoping that everything goes well for the rest of my pregnancy, i actually have 3 older children with problem free pregnancies but since trying with my new partner we have experienced quite a few problems x

Someone else did mention about the twin pregnancy, so sorry to hear about this and please forgive my questionning. I didn't mean to come across as being rude but sadly there have been a spate of imposters on here of late posting fake info (even fake scan pictures :shock:) so I just read your earlier post and got a little confused.

I know it must be bittersweet to know that you were carrying two babies and now only have one BUT I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. We will always remember our lost angels!

Once again apologies for casting doubt on what you were saying hun

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey gooseberry

No reason fri 13th shouldn't be super-lucky for you :) not long now... Hope your scan goes well!

I *love* your cat names :) playful cats are wonderful (as are haughty cats!) Have your cats' behaviour changed since you got pregnant? I've heard they can tell really quite early on! :)

Xx

Sorry to hear about your loss , but congrats on arriving at 12 weeks, wikshing you lots of luck for your scan, enjoy it X

thanks again guys :) well it seemed i had spoken too soon when my spotting came back quite badly on monday and i woke up with tummy pains and even more bleeding in the night so after worrying myself sick once again i had a scan yesterday and thankfully baby is all well :) the lady who did my scan was absolutely lovely and very patient, she remembered scanning me the day before my miscarriage last year so she completely understood my nerves were getting the better of me, i just need to seriously calm down and stop fretting :S

carnat no need to apologise honestly i can see how odd that would have seemed, i am definately a real person just ask the people round about me that im driving mad lately lol, on a serious note how awful to think people come on a forum like this and are untruthful and make things up, im absolutely shocked at that!

tinselcat im not sure my cats behaviour has changed much although they do love to sit on my tummy and i have to keep shoving them off as im getting a bit fat and uncomfortable, probably from all the cream eggs i keep munching :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back