12 weeks today!! :-D

Fly

Reaction score
Wow...

That went so quickly i can't believe it!! I can remember when i signed up here on the day i found out i was expecting and only a few weeks pregnant thinking.. its gonna take forever to get to 12 weeks and here I am :D :rotfl:

So into my last week in 1st Tri :) this week I get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time on Wednesday - am soo excited :D Still panicky and worried and nervous (ain't we all lol) and can't wait to hear that sign that everything is ok.. even though i been feelin movements every night for quite a while - i just lookin forward to that reassuring sound ya know :)

Anyways - just wanted to share that me a bit excited today :D might even buy a little sommat for bubs in a bit when i go down town to celebrate gettin here :D

Hope everyone is havin a lovely day

Loadsa Love n Sunshine
Sarah xxxxxx

Fly said:
Wow...
I can remember when i signed up here on the day i found out i was expecting and only a few weeks pregnant thinking.. its gonna take forever to get to 12 weeks......... :rotfl:

I'm at that stage now. :rotfl:

Congratulations hun and good luck for the scan, not that you'll need any as I'm sure everything will be fine. You must be so excited. :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations! im a week behind u, cant wait til im 12weeks
have fun on wednesday xx

Congratulations Fly! :cheer: :cheer: It's a brilliant feeling hitting that 12 week mark, I'm looking forward to your move over to 2nd Tri :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back