• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan...done ;o)

katjam1980

Reaction score
hello ladies

I've not had chance to log on for a couple of weeks, in the meantime I have had my first scan (11th Mar)......WOW, it was so amazing to see my baby for the first time, such a precious moment!

All was well & good, thank god! Back when I first found out about my pregnancy it felt like the 12 week mark would never come & now looking back time has flown by....I'll be off to TRI 2 shortly, but just wanted to share my scan pics with you all before I depart - I'm showing EVERYONE at the moment :dance:

It's also been so good to finally share my news with everyone, no more lies or fake drinking nights out :fib: phew!

xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 16
Great scan pics, really clear, can't wait for mine hopefully it will come round quickly too

congrats, they are lovely pics. ive just got my scan date through so I am getting all the more nervous about seeing my bean for the first time too. xxx

lovely pictures! so nice for them to be that clear ^^

excellent pics very clear, when i had my daughter her pics were really clear too though she was a funny looking thing on them, thankfully they turn out better looking than the scans otherwise id have sent her back up and let her cook a bit longer if she look like her scan hehe, especially at 20 wks she looked like E.T

Ahhh it looks like baby is sucking its thumb! I cant wait to see my baby! Im so excited and cant wait for the weeks to pass. I have my scan in 30 days and the days are going slow xxx

excellent pics very clear, when i had my daughter her pics were really clear too though she was a funny looking thing on them, thankfully they turn out better looking than the scans otherwise id have sent her back up and let her cook a bit longer if she look like her scan hehe, especially at 20 wks she looked like E.T

ha ha, they do look a bit freaky on the scans, especially if they are looking at you & you can see their eye sockets! I think I was lucky with mine being so clear I've seen a few & just can't makethe baby out at all!!

Ahhh it looks like baby is sucking its thumb! I cant wait to see my baby! Im so excited and cant wait for the weeks to pass. I have my scan in 30 days and the days are going slow xxx

Yeah I think he/she is sucking a thumb, that thought makes me go all warm & fuzzy, cute!

I can completely relate to your impatience, it bugged the hell out of me having to wait but it's so worth the wait when you see it in there for the first time, I was amazed & didn't take in a word from the sonographer!

All the best with yours, look forward to seeing your post in 30days!

xx

They are fantastic pics very clear :), its getting me excited for my scan on monday xx

Thanks :) , I can't wait now, will put pics up too if everything goes well xx

Wow! Your pics are fab! It still seems like forever til I see mine (I am 7weeks today), can't wait!
Congrats and good luck in tri-2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back