• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 WEEK SCAN AND A GOODBYE :)

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
hI GIRLIES!! :wave:

Just to let you know I had my final 1st tri scan today it was a nuchal and it went so well! Been tested for downs etc and everything is fine no problems at all also got to thear bubs heartbeat that was amazing!!!!

Just a note to say if anyone here is left thanks very much for all your kind words, support and constant reassurance I WOULD NOT BE HERE WITHOUT YOU GIRLS :cry: :cry: and never thought I would make it this far... I feel loads more confident in my pregnancy now and just want to wish everyone a fab 1st tri on lead up to the 12 week scan because it is truly AMAZING!!!!

FROM BLOB TO BABY

BAMBINO AT 8 WEEKS
7wk6day.jpg

BAMBINO AT 10 WEEKS
9wk6days.jpg

*Waving*
9wk6days_2.jpg

AND TODAY BAMBINO AT 13WEEKS
12wks6days.jpg

I feel all emotional now ...
:cry: - happy tears! :cheer: :cheer:

Awww now you make me cry :cry: Happy tears too of course

I'm so pleased for you Sharne, you really deserve this.

I think your so lovely and you were always so supportive to me in TTC and when i had my m/c :hug:

Go get yourself into Tri 2 now (Wow Tri 2 how fab does it sound saying that loll) and take care.

Fab scan pics by the way.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

glittergirl said:
Awww now you make me cry :cry: Happy tears too of course

I'm so pleased for you Sharne, you really deserve this.

I think your so lovely and you were always so supportive to me in TTC and when i had my m/c :hug:

Go get yourself into Tri 2 now (Wow Tri 2 how fab does it sound saying that loll) and take care.

Fab scan pics by the way.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks sweetpea :cry: :hug: I'll miss you girls... :cry:

wow what a change between week 10 and 13!!!!
see you over there soon!!!

Im so happy for you sharne! its such happy news after all of your heartbreak before, such lovely news for you and your husband!

Lovely pictures! Have fun in 2nd tri and keep a space for me!

Congratulations on moving into 2nd tri. I really hope that you continue to relax and enjoy your pregnancy more.

It's amazing to see how much baby grows in such a short amount of space. Your pics are fab.

See you soon :D

well done sharne :hug:
enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :cheer:

Aww Sharne! You made me all emotional!! :cry:

That pic is fantastic! I always think they look so darn cute with their lil pop bellies lol Mine had a huge one, just like mummy (before pregnancy lol)

Sooooo pleased for you though babe, and really glad you made it into 2nd tri! xx

:D Aww thats brilliant! Yay I will be joining you in two days but miss you anyways.....its really amazing watching you little one grow!!! :hug:

So glad scan went well :cheer: the pics lovely and what a difference between them! I only had a 8 week and 12 week scan and the difference in those were huge!

yey im so happy for you sharne, good luck and have a blast in 2nd tri :hug:

I can see your baby Sharne, it's amazing how quickly they grow in there :D

Great pics!! Congrats, I'm glad all went well

Hope to see you in 2nd trimester

xxxx

Great pics!! Congrats, I'm glad all went well

Hope to see you in 2nd trimester

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts