• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan all good and off to tri 2 tomorrow!!

ceebee

Reaction score
It's been a rough tri 1 for me but it was all worthwhile when I saw my lovely ceebean waving at me today (it looks like my baba is waving in the pic doesn't it?!)

ceebean-12wks.JPG

Ceebean is 65mm and I have been put forward 3 days so I am now 12 + 6 which means tri 2 here I come! :D

Hopefully this sickness will bugger of soon and I can start to enjoy all this, but I definitely feel excited today! It's an amazing feeling! Starting to believe I'm actually going to be a mum....!!:dance:

So, it's goodbye for now from me tri 1 ladies and it's goodbye from my ceebean too.... We hope to see you in tri 2 very soon :wave: xxxx

Come on then...she says holding out her hand ;-)

Lovely pic and you will be very welcome in tri2 x

yaaayy hope your sickness eases a bit too for you in tri2 sweety x brilliant piccys !

Excellent news and lovely piccie!!!

xxxxxxxxx

great news ceebee and fab pic xxx

That super news and a smashing pic awww bless ,hope you can now relax and enjoy tri 2 , All the best xx

Aw congrats hun, fab scan pics, really hope you start feeling more human soon xxx

cute pic and we will see you tomorrow in tri 2 xx

wow, that went past in a flash! Tri2 already! see you there hun. x

Hey thanks for the lovely comments everyone! :) Can't believe I'm in tri 2! xxx

huge congratulations and what gorgeous pics!!! Save me a seat in Tri 2 lol xxx

huge congratulations and what gorgeous pics!!! Save me a seat in Tri 2 lol xxx

You are meant to go over today hun?? :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks CARNAT, Ive got my official dating scan on Monday and have a feeling they will be putting me back a couple of days so think I'll just lurk here for a few days more just incase lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back