• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week jabs

Dustbunny

Reaction score
Chloe has had her 12 week jabs this afternoon and she managed to scream the doctors down, even the nurse was surprised at how much she screamed and told me to keep an eye on her :(

Her first jabs went really well so I'm not sure if the way she is acting is normal or not. She did have a bit of a temperature but a dose of calpol is bringing it down gradually, she's struggling with her food and when she's not sleeping she's screaming. Is this all normal behavious after jabs? And if it is when should I start to be concerned?

I hate seeing proper tears rolling down her face :(

Gosh I'm not sure Tyler was sleepy after his 12 week jabs but screamy after his 6 weeks. If ur worried ring NHS direct maybe?

Sophie has hers on monday and I hope she's ok after them!! X

Well she's settled down for bed fine and fingers crossed she's been asleep for 2 hours now, so hopefully the calpol has done the trick

Bless Hunnie, I hope yours go better than ours did today :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back