10 days to go

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
ive got 10 days to go till im due to ovulate.... I now have some ovulating tests and have some more on the way from ebay... whats the best way to go around this??

my ovulation is due 16th june - 21st june

Help :lol:

I'd do one a day (as close to the middle of the day that you can) and hopefully you'll see a faint line that gets darker, when it starts to get darker then I'd suggest doing two a day to pin point possible OV.

On the other hand if you don't get the faint lines then from about 13th june I'd suggest two a day from then on as you may have a very short surge as many women do.

Good luck, hope you catch that egg :hug:

ok so when is best to BD??? as soon as I get a dark line?? like i say first time ive used these tests so im a little lost lol....

and when should I start doing one a day from now or wait a little closer to the date???

I will ovulate on June 15th (CD16).... :dance: :dance:

I will BD on CD14 CD16 CD18....I am on a 30 day cycle.

If I were you...start BD on the 13th and hit every other day till 23rd, just in case you run a tad late...

baby dust to ya! :hug:

Brilliant advice darling!!! thanking you.... if im not on the forum those days then ya know why ;) ;)

i know this might seem like an odd question but does it effect the amount of sperm BDing ever day?? like is it better to " bank it up" so to speak :lol:

also I took a OV test yesterday and it came up with a very very faint line, tried it again later on in the day and there was nothing there at all, is this normal???

xxx

Mrs Brightside, I am also using OPK's for the first time and had the same thing... I tested on friday morn at 10ish and I had a faint line, so tested again at 4pm expecting the line to be darker and it had gone??? Tested again on saturday morn and there was a strong line, and then a v.v faint one at 5pm!!

As for BDing I planned to do it every other day, thinking I would ovulate on friday, but think I actually ovulated yesterday, so we threw in an extra one for luck!!! :D

Lets hope the 2WW Isnt' too painful :rotfl:

Its a bloody nightmare.... really gets you down sometimes, im scared for some reason I have OV early and missed it... we have had it every other night but might step up and throw some extra in as well :lol:

well ive OV tested a few times and had very faint lines... tested again tonight and the line is getting darker so maybe I haven't missed my OV....

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back