• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 day to go!!!!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
til my due date:) i think i had a bit of a show today, i think, it was like ili lumps of jelly and i have got a few niggle pains but i am not getting any hopes up just yet as i reckon it will be ANOTHER false alarm lol, how are you all today???

oh that sounds like things might be moving for you then littlelady! i do hope so! we need another birth at the moment :D and yours is a surprise too isn't it so its extra exciting!
have u any last minute thoughts on the sex of it?

Your pregnancy has gone so quick little lady!

Best of luck, lets hope baby arrives on its due date how cool would that be :D

woulds take the pressure off me a bit! :dance:

its a bit strange coz a gypsy came up to me a couple of days ago and said some thing about 2 babies :doh: i dont know what she meant but i thought that was a bit scary and she told me i was having a boy??? I think it might be a boy to be honest but i am seriously not getting my hopes up on these twinges coz i dont want to be disapointed. All i am thinkg is that baby will definatly be here soon:) did you end up having your sweep budge??

littlelady you have said right from the start you thought it was a little boy :hug: i wonder what it will be eh :cheer:

Maybe she said she saw two babies coz someone you know will have one the same day as you ????? Just a thought

maybe you will have yours at the same time as me:) that would be nice, yeah i have thought all along it was going to be a boy but i dont mind if it isnt though:)

maybe we will :hug:

i have your number still. Shall i text you later so you have my number or have i already given it to you?

you can text me later if you like coz i dont have your number and i wont be on here for a while i dont think so we can keep posted:)

Good luck little lady!
I am due tomorrow too...got a few aches and niggles but i have a feeling this baby is gonna make me wait.
Oooooooooooh it's exciting! :D

yep me too, i think this is a very comfy baby who doesnt want to see mummy and daddy yet:) i make a good home if i do say so myself:)

littlelady87 said:
yep me too, i think this is a very comfy baby who doesnt want to see mummy and daddy yet:) i make a good home if i do say so myself:)

aww bless you littlelady :hug: not long to go now!
all good things come to those who wait

yes they do, i am kinda glad baby has waited til my due date really i cant explain why but i am more excited now coz bubs is fully baked and not half baked like my bf says i am, the git lol

littlelady87 said:
yes they do, i am kinda glad baby has waited til my due date really i cant explain why but i am more excited now coz bubs is fully baked and not half baked like my bf says i am, the git lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ OH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back