£35 of Lush stuff for a tenner

Rosieroo

Reaction score
https://www.lush.co.uk/products/Grab_Ba ... _3086.aspx

A mystery Bag worth 35 pound Containing: 2 Ballistics, 2 Soap, 2 bubble bars, an egg snog or Xmas massage bar, 1 snow fairy 100g, 1 shower jelly 100g, 1 Tree Amigos or Xmas Party and a Gift worth 4.95 Only whilst stocks last! (Please note to insure quality each item will be packed separately.)

They did have £20 boxes with £80 worth of stuff, but they're all gone.

Shipping is £3.95 per order.

Well worth a tenner if you like Lush stuff :) But I'd order fast as I found out about this on Money Saving Expert so there have been masses of orders :)

Fab tip....thanks for that hun.....I've just ordered mine :D

Can i be cheekey and ask how much postage and packaging it charged you as i just went to order some and it was going to charge me £13.50 :shock:

Kina, you know I love you BUT WHY DID YOU SHOW ME THIS!!??

I still have a hamper FULL of Lush stuff from their Jan sale offer but now I'll HAVE to buy this too, despite being skint! Oh well :wink:

Kelly G said:
Can i be cheekey and ask how much postage and packaging it charged you as i just went to order some and it was going to charge me £13.50 :shock:

It charged £3.95 - but only cos I changed it in the drop down box - it defaulted to £13.50 P&P for mine too :shock: but the last option (typical) is £3.95 for standard UK delivery :)

Oh yea i only saw the 1st option :oops: Tnx for that, i've oredered some for DH's sister too its her birthday this month and she loves it :dance:

Tnx for the link Kina

It goes to the most expensive shipping but it's a drop down box, so has cheaper shipping options. Lush are just being cheeky and hoping you wont realise ;)

Minxy was unsure whether to order but then I thought bollox to it, DH can give it to me for valentines or mothers day! I love Lush stuff and can't normally afford it, so this I couldn't miss out on (couldn't get to a store after Xmas and missed out on that fab sales offer!)!

OHHH i LOVE LUSH. I still have my xmas goodies but i dont think i can resist this. especially as my mum and niece love it too and i could always share i guess... yay. lol. bad for credit card though :p

£35 of stuff for £10. Sounds like a bargain to me :dance:

cloud9 said:
ordered..thanks for the tip :cheer:

Mine isn't for me.....I haven't broken my new years resolution to NOT buy more pampering products :oops: honest :oops:

Looks like they're all gone now, fingers crossed that all orders are processed :pray:

Mine isn't for me.....I haven't broken my new years resolution to NOT buy more pampering products honest

only one thing to say :fib:

Mine came today :cheer:

There's loads of good stuff in it, it was all stuffed with popcorn. I was busy looking in the box and when i turned round Olivia was eating it :wall:

Lol. Mine arrived today too!
Whilst the popcorn packaging is cool it did get EVERYWHERE and then the cat jumped into the box knocking it everywhere. Lol.

I did love what i got, i'm thinking xmas pressies for next year... i got 11 things i think.

mine hasnt come yet :(

who delivers it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back