• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zoe (Rubys Mummy) Good luck

tracey 2

Reaction score
Good luck with going back to work on monday hun, i hope you have a lovely day, and when Ruby starts nursery she will love it.

Just wanted to say i hope work goes well and hope its not too hard for you hun, dont work too hard hey.

Take care will send you a text in a bit, :hug: :hug:

Love Tracey and Bump! :hug: :hug:

Good luck from me too Zoe. Did you get your calendars printed so you dont miss Ruby Roobs too much? :hug:

Hope your 1st day back at work goes well :hug:

Aww thankies girlies :hug: :hug: :hug: I am touched by your kind wishes...

L*R I did get the calenders, they are amazing, and everyone loves them-I have had so many comments on how fab they are and I have passed on your link :wink:

Trace :hug: Thanks sweetie-Ruby loved her second settling in session today-I left her and picked her up and she was good as gold...she even had some mashed banana so she couldnt of missed me that much huh?? :rotfl:

Dreading monday but I bet once I am there it will feel like I have never been away :roll:

you will be fine mon hun, you will soon get back in to the swing of the old routine.

Glad ruby has been enjoying it i knew she would, wll done ruby! She will love it esp as she has mashed bannana yummy!

Big hugs huni, give me a shout if you need anything :hug: :hug:

Good luck, dont be too nervous on your first day back..

My maternity leave is all sorted at long last :hug:

good luck darl' you'll have to let us know how it was when u get back :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back