Zachary's 3rd weigh in

Jaidy

Reaction score
Zac was weighed today and im so pleased with him!!

At birth he was 6lb 12oz, then last Thursday he weighed 6lb 9oz so lost 3oz and today he weighed in at a healthy 7lb 3oz! He has put on 8oz in a week and im so chuffed. :cheer:

We got discharged from the MW today too, it was kinda sad but also great to know all is good and fine and they dont need to see us anymore.

First visit with HV on Monday so looking forward to that :D

well done. i was really excited about the HV coming but i missed my midwife coming round we got on really well.

aww well done zac, and well done mum! you soundlike u are doing a fab job!! :hug:

i loved being discharged from mw care. the stupid people forgot to come out to me and alice i had to phone the day before to remind them. :wall:

plus my hv was much nicer

samrbtson said:
aww well done zac, and well done mum! you soundlike u are doing a fab job!! :hug:

i loved being discharged from mw care. the stupid people forgot to come out to me and alice i had to phone the day before to remind them. :wall:

plus my hv was much nicer

I wont miss the waiting around all day for them to call, they never gave us a time, so as from now we have some freedom to go out when we like!

i know what you mean. i knew they did clinc from 2.30, so we expected them before then, but that was when they showed.

i was discharged from hospital the day after she was born, and was told i would need to be 'checked'for the first 4 days. day 1 & 2 the hospital did it, day 3 a lovelymw showed up, day 4,no one showed. so day 5 i called, was told i hadn't been put on the list, and someone would be out that day. no one showed,so called the next day. AGAIN i had been missed off the list, and someonewould be out before 4 thatday. called at 4.15,and was told that they couldn't see my name on the list. thenext day someone came round. :wall:

then when it was OH's nans funeral, i told them i would not be in and asked if they could come round the next day. i made them confirm to me over the phone that this is what would happen.. guess what happened! :x

phew.....

thats fantastic hun im so happy your both doing well, I love my HV she is great my MW was ... ... no i cant say it this is a classy place :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: in nice terms she was about as usefull as a chocolate teapot in not so nice terms ... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Alfiesmummy said:
thats fantastic hun im so happy your both doing well, I love my HV she is great my MW was ... ... no i cant say it this is a classy place :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: in nice terms she was about as usefull as a chocolate teapot in not so nice terms ... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back