You're not going to believe what I just did

libs

Reaction score
went to the loo and peed in a cup....

Thing is I wasn't testing anything :oops:

Think I've been poas a bit too much recently :oops: :oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol...that's funny...

on a more serious side....that made me think of a question... do you guys usually pee in a cup to test...or just on the stick? I am testing tomorrow morning (as if I haven't said that enough today! sorry) ...and would like to know which seems to work best
...I usually just POAS... but could try the cup thing I guess...

what do you think?

I only pee in a cup cos I use the dirt cheap tests that you can't pee on. Read the instructions to your HPT - generally if it's just a strip of paper you're peeing in a cup - if it's all posh and in a plastic case you're poas :D

It depends what the instructions say. If it's like the cheap ebay ones it says to pee in a cup then dip the stick in for a few seconds cos there is a maximum pee level on the stick.

Oh... okay... good... It usually says to hold it in the stream for 5 seconds... it says you can pee in a cup if you want... but I'm a really bad aim either way!!! :oops: :rotfl:

I can now pee in a cup with such good aim I'm thinking of setting myself up as a sideshow somewhere :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Could be a new olympic sport!
You could be Englands Gold Medalist!

:rotfl: :rotfl: - I'll start off small with the commonwealth games...cos you know that the USA and China will beat me at the Olympics - and Russia will be training people from the age of 13 :D

I wander round the house carrying opks all the time and then set them down and forget about them.... :oops: :oops:

If I ever get round to getting that bfp - I'm worried I'll leave the baby at the supermarket check out or something :rotfl:

lol...commonwealth... ahaha.. you're so funny...

I live in the US... and if I were on the team... you'd definitely win... I'd have wet hands!!! :shock: :oops: :rotfl:

You'll get that BFP soon...

are you testing anytime soon?

donation day tomorrow :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

so will probably start poas again in about 10 days :rotfl:

was opks I been peeing on for days :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I also pee in a cup as i use the thin stick ones to test its much easier i guess for me

skairdykat said:

I know I know :oops:

I just did it again - meant to this time :D and still got positive opk - so surge still happening - yaaaayyyy my timing looks good for this evening

i buy the tests where you can do either, i find peeing in a cup better tho, slightly more to aim for than a stick lol if only we cud aim as well as men it'd b so much easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back