• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You must think i'm obsessed...

Jade89

Reaction score
Another sex question lol...

Did it hurt, your first time after having your baby? :oops:

It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since having my little girl and my bleeding has really slowed down but i'm not tryin it any time soon i dont think :? My clitoris feels all bruised and it hurts to touch and sometimes hurts to sit or stand, it's weird, has this happened to anyone else? it's understanable with havin ya foo foo stretched that large that it could be bruised but I want the pain to go away :(

Yes, but I think it was because of the stitches. It felt raw.

You also need to remember just how big bubs was Jade!

Jade89 said:
Another sex question lol...

Did it hurt, your first time after having your baby? :oops:

It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since having my little girl and my bleeding has really slowed down but i'm not tryin it any time soon i dont think :? My clitoris feels all bruised and it hurts to touch and sometimes hurts to sit or stand, it's weird, has this happened to anyone else? it's understanable with havin ya foo foo stretched that large that it could be bruised but I want the pain to go away :(

jade the fisrt time i had a baby i didn't have sex until about 8 weeks later because i had stitches and it still send me up to the roof in pain, You've had a hard time and more stitches than i did so i would say wait till after your 6 week check before doing anything. Otherwise it might hurt you loads and put you off next time. :hug:

My Froof still isn't back to normal and its been nearly 7 months :shock: I had a huge bubba & tore very badly inside & out. The whole dimension has changed down there & we've only tried to do the naughties twice & the pain was too much, so very scared to try again! poor hubby :lol:

Wait until you've had your 6 week check & stopped bleeding completely. It will take quite a while to heal, 2 weeks is nothing hun so don't worry!

it hurt like mad when i first stopped bleeding, its still sensitive now but not as horrible when we did it the first time after Jamie arrived!!!

i started having sex again when baby was just over 6 weeks old and i dont remember it hurting, i think it hurts if u have had stiches but i didnt

sarahxxx

nope didn't hurt - but then again we waited 4 months!

Hurt a little bit but only when he was going in the 1st time (sorry :oops:) but after that it was fine. I had sex about 3 weeks after the birth :)

thanx everyone. i diddnt wanna do it any time soon lol i was just wondering...i'm so scared lol :(

Although I have no experience of this I have thought about how we will get around the "first time " issue....

I think we will plan a quiet night in ( yeah right what are those I hear you say!!!) I will try and make sure I am prepared by having a warm bath etc and make sure that when we get down to it there is plenty of foreplay etc!!

Prob will have to wait until baby is 6 months old and satying at nana's to get all this organised but there you go! lol

it only hurt the first time, for me, and I had stitches too. :cry:

My pain didn't go until 6 -8 weeks lter, but still tingled when doing'cuddles' then. :roll:

It gets better! :wink: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back