You are going to have the pleasure of my company again!

babyblonde

Reaction score
Have been to see the GP and she says we can start ttc again as soon as we are ready.

Soooo, hopefully you will be putting up with my mad rantings again soon!

:wave: :wave:

So sorry to read about your loss :hug: :hug:

Welcome back to TTC hope you get your BFP soon :hug: :hug:

Oh, I am so sorry. I hadn't realised. :hug: Good luck TTC, I hope you not around for very long.

Thanks guys - we're really sad but understand it's just one of those things and we couldn't have done anything to prevent it. :( Hopefully we're going to get a little more support next time round as far as monitoring my hcg levels etc.

Look forward to hangin' with you all again (see, I'm down with the kids :lol: )

HI lovie,

welcome back, gald to have you back here but so sorry for your loss :hug: , That sucks :(

However, sure it won't be ling before you bounce back in 1st tri, until then you can keep us amused with your funny anecdotes and observations!

Katexx

Hope your stay in here is short and sweet babes :hug: :hug:

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hug:

Good luck ttc again. Take care x

Welcome back, hope your stay in here is short! I am really sorry about your mc :hug: :hug: :hug:

"Ladies and gentleman - this is the Babyblonde Express to Preggersville. We are currently experiencing a delay and will be having a short stopover at TTC-town. Change here for Mucus Town, BD Corner and Stick-Peeing International."

sorry about your loss, hope you get a sticky bfp soon xx

You're more than welcome - although I'm sorry you're back under these circumstances. Hope your stay in TTC is once again a short one - in the nicest possible way :D

Welcome back Bex :wave: Glad your feeling a little better. As much as I like you tho your not staying here long, gonna kick your ass back to tri 1 fast :hug:

OMG - is an ass-kicking how you get to First Tri?! I've been wasting my time with sex! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back