Yippee Scan Date!!

Snappykat

Reaction score
I can't believe it, I'm so excited my scan date is through, 15th June 08.45 :dance: How am I going to manage to wait 4 long weeks though :eh:

I've got mine too! 28th of may and I don't have a clue how I'm gonna wait that long either, lol. I'll be roughly 14 weeks by then, woot!!

Xxx

Aww conrats u 2. Im glad u got ur dates threw :) well atleast u can countdown and get more and more excited the closer the time gets :)

Dont forget we like, full reports and scan piccies asap :)

xx

I've got mine too! 28th of may and I don't have a clue how I'm gonna wait that long either, lol. I'll be roughly 14 weeks by then, woot!!

Xxx

I got my scan on the 28th too :). It's a shame snappykat that you have to wait a bit longer, but atleast you can count down the days now!!

Oh brilliant kiki!! We'll have to stay in touch and angst together, lol!!

Xxxxx

I got mine through in the post this week, the 7th June, I am not sure how i am going to wait just over three weeks, let alone 4 weeks like you.

It flies by hun it's the last week that drags 6 days till mine :)

woohoo congrats on getting your date hun :yay: i have mine on friday :) i cant wait :cloud9:

Ohh glad youv'e got your dates now, even tho you have to wait a few more weeks, at least you have something to work towards now X

Last edited:
That's good news that a few of us have a date and you are right JJMum and that's the way best way to look at it!!! I think I just need to keep myself very busy and hopefully it will fly by x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back