Yet another scan today

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Got myself some pics though as they have a new machine so I think it was the novelty of it (I'm not going to complain)

Baby was measuring 37-38 weeks and is approx 6lb 8oz so looking at a 9lb baby if I go full term. Got to see a consultant on Monday to discuss the results and according to the midwife I seen afterwards, I will need to discuss my options for delivery :shock: She seems to think there should be no reason why I cant go for a natural delivery but Im going to have to keep my options open over it I think. The woman who done the scan said I can look at the baby putting on an average of 1/2lb per week which will take it to 9lb.

Unless you are very small or have very narrow hips I don't see why they shouldn't let you try a VD if you want one hun my DD was 9lb 8oz at term and she was the heaviest of my current three and easiest to push. Did the mw say why she thought you should discuss the options?

No she just told me to have a think just in case the consultant brings it up on Monday. She reckons as Im not measuring that big that it shouldnt be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back