Another growth scan and consultant appt.

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
when will this end... i did this before was told everything was fine now they want me back next tuesday for another scan and a meeting with the consultant to discuss birth options (AGAIN :x )

why do they wanna see me again whats changed?

what birth options? how come come they wanna talk about that? i see the consultant every 4 weeks as a routine? maybe its that? x

i was first refered to the consultant becos my mw didnt think i would be able 2 cope with labour... i saw the consultant he wieghed me took my mearsurements and said it will be fine... now i get a fone call this morning from the hospital sayin they want to see me again. :?

They are probably being overcautious and im sure it is nothing to worry about :hug:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
i was first refered to the consultant becos my mw didnt think i would be able 2 cope with labour... i saw the consultant he wieghed me took my mearsurements and said it will be fine... now i get a fone call this morning from the hospital sayin they want to see me again. :?

sorry to be nosey, but can i ask why the midwife didn't think you'd be able to cope with labour?

sass said:
Tegala-7thMarch08 said:

sorry to be nosey, but can i ask why the midwife didn't think you'd be able to cope with labour?

its not nosey :) well its because i have hypertension (high bp not due 2 pregnancy though)... and also was refered because im 5" and apparently everyone 5" under needs to be seen by a specailist...

i dont mind the extra scan im going to love it!!! lol i just hate all these doctor people :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back