• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yesterday Scan

Alexia

Reaction score
Hi everyone what an amazing experience we had yesterday we got to see our new family member we call him/her Junior for now my partner is convinced it is a boy. I don't have any gut feeling at all for boy or a girl really don't care!! Phoned my parents they live abroad and made them look at the pictures via web cam as they did not know I was preg.. first they thought it was pictures of a cat :rotfl: During the scan they also changed my due date from 25th of Jan to 21th of Jan so I guess I should head off to the seond trimester. Hope to see you all there soon. Enjoy the scan! I got in little early never managed to finish my water bottle but was no problems to see Junior bouncing around like in space. Wow very cool. Take care all preg ladies :hug: Alex x

Congratulations :D Do you have a scan pic we can all share? :hug:

Very good though need to find a scanner currently in bed with a terrible cold. Love share pic :D

Wha hey i bet your parents were reali pleased! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back