• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yeay

Locachica

Reaction score
I just got off the phone to my doctor and all those swabs he did last week came back clear. I am so relieved.

I've to get a load of bloods done tomorrow one of which is a Beta HCG to see if I'm pregnant.

My HPTS are all coming up negative, so the doctor said that I'll have to have this blood test done.

:wave:

:cheer: :cheer: I bet you are relieved about the swabs Good luck with the bloods I hope they tell you that you are pregnant :pray:

Thsnks very much :D :D

I just got a positive on an ovulation test as well.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ABOUT TIME!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer:

I have heard people say they get a BFP on a ov test after they knew that they had defo ov and then do a hpt and get a bfp, if that makes sense :?

Do you know if you could of ov yet this cycle or are you due to ov?

Good Luck and get bd :D :D

edit to say that i have just seen that you are on day 43 :doh: that answers that question. :D

Ye this cycle has been mega messy like. 43 days is the longest cycle ive ever had really. So i can expect AF in 14 dats time then can I?

:x :x :x

If you are oving today then you have the joys of 2ww :x The longest 2 weeks with all the symptom spotting and if you are like me a poas addict then poas soon :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yep I hate the 2WW. I wonder if ove'd twice this cycle?? That would be strange lol.

lol I have heard that you can ov twice in 1 cycle but that it happens within 24 hours of each other.

I'm just waiting on 3 high temps before FF will confirm my ovulation.

Here's hoping :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back