yayy got midwifes in morning !!! IM BACK!!!!

larisa

Reaction score
i hope they do the heartbeat check im reli looking forward to it ,,,,i no it can vary from 16 weeks on wards thy did my mates on her 16 week 1
and thn my other mate went 2 her 16 week 1 lst week which is the same midwife has me and thy dint do it she got to go bk when shes 18 weeks soo who nos ....
i hate needles im dreading tht bit but its all worth it in the end xx

yayyy heard heartbeat .....she wasnt going to she said we dont normally do it at 16 but she said she will 4 me she sed be prepared cuz at this stage u cnt always hear it but she sed she will give it a try anyway....
and the baby obviously wanted to b heard the hearbeat surrounded the room the midwife sed well...i take he it wants to b heard i said yehh jst like his dad hehe :rotfl: and iv got another 1 in 2 weeks time to do it again as i wasnt ment of listened to it today n e ways ...i feel sooo reasured now yeyyyyyyyy im sooo happy tht everything still ok xx

Aww don't worry about the needles hun, you'll be fine! It only lasts for a second!

Hope you get to hear baby's heartbeat though, it does vary I think.. some midwifes listen for it at the 16 week appointement but some say it's too early?! (the midwife I had with Amber said that to me at my 16 week app.!) :? Anyway hope it goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back