yay!!!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

For all of you following some of my posts the last few weeks i have great news
Bernies uncle is moving out by thursday yay i am soooo happy right now Kiara can finally sleep in her own room and we can be a family together without him here .
Its been 4 months too long , my sister moved and he took over her old place (remind me to treat my sister to a night out) lol
Anyways thought ide let you know as some of youknow this has been affecting our relationship and hope to re cindle things a bit :wink:
Katrina xxx

That's blimmin fantastic!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Am so pleased for you hon! :hug:

Heehaa!! Finally you can be a happy family again! Enjoy it! :cheer:

Emilia xx

:dance: :dance:

Yay!!!
Back to being your own place at last!!!

xox

Hi

:D yes and now hes moving tonight not tom yay!
gonna go wash kiaras crib sheets for her in a few min and clean up a little in there then i can post a few of her nursery that she never hasnt been able to sleep in.
Katrina

awww yay well done hun that is great i am so so so so happy for u
deffo post pics of her nursery
any chance its whinnie the pooh :lol:

Hi

Yes Sarah haha
So Kiara slept from 11-3am took an hour to get her to sleep coming in her room every five min in the end i just held her hand till she fell asleep
then slept 340 - 545am then snuggled with me in bed for the rest of the morning.
So hope she does good again tonight i thought it would be much worse.
Here it is at almost all angles

Kiara3005-1.jpg

Kiara3004-1.jpg

Kiara3003-1.jpg

Kiara3002-1.jpg

Kiara3001-1.jpg

There it is.Hope you like it

Katrina

Yay great news about the uncle, hope you get the passion back soon!

Hi

lol Urchin dont worry weve already started :D
didnt take us long .
xx Katrina

i love it hun so cute mum keeps saying i should change B in to summit for boys GRRR

Awww so cute :D

And well done for getting on with the BD ;) :dance:

Hi

Sarah :lol: i think Bs room is fine
Kina yes were getting as much in as possible as his sister will be here tom night so tonight were staying in and having a few drinks :lol: cant wait, then after his sis leaves we only have a few days before my cousin comes she will be here till the end of august, so dont think it will happen this month but so far weeve hsad more bd then the last month haha, just dont know my cycle yet?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back