YAY ............ NEW LAPTOP AND DIGITAL CAMERA!

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
my old laptop was seriously playing up and has been for a while so i eventually got a new one today!
i love it!
we also got a new digital camera so we can take some nice pics of baby when hes born! :dance:

lol i love my new toys! :lol:

yey!!! cool!! :cheer: :cheer:
I got a new digital camera for xmas! Cant wait to take piccies of the baby with it!! :D

lisaspoon said:
I got a new digital camera for xmas! Cant wait to take piccies of the baby with it!! :D

:dance:

i was worried as my last laptop was getting worse and worse and i wanted to be able to update your LO's arrival and mine,initially the screen went blank so i had to link OH's monitor to my keyboard,then i went and spilt a drink on the keypad on tuesday initially it only affected the a and r keys,but yesterday it started putting number 3's everywhere! :shakehead: :doh:
i have banned myself from eating or drinking anything near to this one!! :lol:

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
lisaspoon said:

:dance:

i was worried as my last laptop was getting worse and worse and i wanted to be able to update your LO's arrival and mine,initially the screen went blank so i had to link OH's monitor to my keyboard,then i went and spilt a drink on the keypad on tuesday initially it only affected the a and r keys,but yesterday it started putting number 3's everywhere! :shakehead: :doh:
i have banned myself from eating or drinking anything near to this one!! :lol:

:rotfl: prob the most sensible thing!! heh! I really need a new laptop, the bottom 3rd of this screen has gone...which is frustrating!! and occasionally get the "blue screen of death" lol. but dont fear, OH has his desktop upstairs.... :wink:

:rotfl: prob the most sensible thing!! heh! I really need a new laptop, the bottom 3rd of this screen has gone...which is frustrating!! and occasionally get the "blue screen of death" lol. but dont fear, OH has his desktop upstairs.... :wink:[/quote]

:rotfl:

Fab! You need good kit for all those Facebook updates with photos!

+++

MrsBrightside said:
what camera and laptop did u end up getting??

my laptop is an advent one,its very posh!! :D
lol im not very technical but the box says its got a 160gb hard drive,2048mb ram,15.4" widescreen,its definatley better then my old one,and thats before all the stuff went wrong with it! :rotfl:

my camera is a lumix/panasonic one its got 8.1 megapixels,3 x optical zoom,face detection and a focus thing so if you move it stops the pic being blurry!

im very impressed!!

rosebay are you on facebook??

ooo sounds very posh. I got myself a new camera when I was first pregnant ready for wee man coming and I cant wait to use it. My facebook is going to be over run with pics of him... my poor friends on facebook :lol:

MrsBrightside said:
ooo sounds very posh. I got myself a new camera when I was first pregnant ready for wee man coming and I cant wait to use it. My facebook is going to be over run with pics of him... my poor friends on facebook :lol:

i have my tummy pics on there and scan pics,im so pleased as some bast£$% broke into my car over xmas and pinched them so i can still see them on there :x

yeah I can remember you saying someone nicked them... *******s thats horrible!!! :evil: :evil:

yeah ive got my bump pics and scan pics on facebook as well even tho im sick of people telling me how "huge" I am!!! grrrr :lol:

MrsBrightside said:
yeah I can remember you saying someone nicked them... b******s thats horrible!!! :evil: :evil:

yeah ive got my bump pics and scan pics on facebook as well even tho im sick of people telling me how "huge" I am!!! grrrr :lol:

some people have the tact of a brick! :wall: :twisted:
your last bump pic in the bump thread looked lovely! :hug:
if mine drops much more it will be round my ankles! :rotfl:
some people tell me im "neat" someone at work today asked if there was 3 in there! :shakehead:

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
MrsBrightside said:
yeah I can remember you saying someone nicked them... b******s thats horrible!!! :evil: :evil:

some people have the tact of a brick! :wall: :twisted:
your last bump pic in the bump thread looked lovely! :hug:
if mine drops much more it will be round my ankles! :rotfl:
some people tell me im "neat" someone at work today asked if there was 3 in there! :shakehead:

that last bump pic yr on about it the one where ive been told im huge on facebook... nice eh and ya right some people just dont think b4 they speak. :wall: The thing is I think people just dont know what to say ya know... ts mad how u get different reactions of different people!

lol i feel like saying to the negative comments im pregnant whats your excuse!! :rotfl:

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
lol i feel like saying to the negative comments im pregnant whats your excuse!! :rotfl:

Or when I have this baby I wont be "huge" anymore you cant change ya ugly mug... eeeee hormones eh!! :lol: gotta love them :lol:

MrsBrightside said:
*CLAIREBEAR* said:

Or when I have this baby I wont be "huge" anymore you cant change ya ugly mug... eeeee hormones eh!! :lol: gotta love them :lol:

as long as bubs is okay i will worry about any excess weight afterwards,saying that i used to be very overweight and i actually weigh a stone less now at 36 weeks pregnant then i used to do at my biggest! :oops:

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
MrsBrightside said:
[quote="*CLAIREBEAR*":1szc6455]lol i feel like saying to the negative comments im pregnant whats your excuse!! :rotfl:

as long as bubs is okay i will worry about any excess weight afterwards,saying that i used to be very overweight and i actually weigh a stone less now at 36 weeks pregnant then i used to do at my biggest! :oops:[/quote:1szc6455]

i think exactly the same. so long as hes ok i have forever to loose my weight. he comes first tho. I lost a little a the start but so far I dont seem to have but any extra weight on anywhere but my bump. sometimes my face looks fatter but today if anything it looked thinner :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back