Yay for bargains!!

Krystal

Reaction score
Well although my day has been short it has most definately so far been sweet. This morning Jack woke at 7am so I gave him a bottle then got him into bed with me for a cuddle, we fell back to sleep and I was only woken at 11:45 by Jack smiling at me!! Both lazy.. then I go to ebay to order the quinny speedi I have meant to have been getting for months.. won one with all accessories @ 90!!!!!!!!! Bargain.

How's everyone else's day been??

fantastic!

I got alice a couple of bargains the other day. A pair of trainers for a quid and two tops from the same person for a couple of quid. They arived really quickly as welll.

I was eyeing up another pair of trainers, but they wanted 4 quid p&p, and they said it would be send 2nd class. NO way it cost that much going by how much the other pair i have just had sent cost (and they where sent 1st class as well!!!)

i do love a bargain!!! :dance:

:cheer: I love it, only signed up to Ebay recently. Managed to get a few bundles of clothes for Jack too cos he growing so quick. I was spending hundreds in mothercare/next then a week later they wouldn't fit anymore so sticking to ebay for time being! :cheer:

i don't like buying second hand vests for alice, but 'outer' clothes i don't have any problems with

most of alice wardrobe was given to me by friends anyway.

im quite luck in the fact that alice still fits in loads of 9-12 months stuff! (she even has a few 6-9 months that still fits fine!!!).

ive saved alices clothes, but as soon as ive had enough kids, they are all going to go on ebay, so someone else can get the bargains ive got! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back