Xmas Labour!!

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
I had a dream last night (think it was after watching Luke open b day pressys) it was christmas eve we put all pressys out of santa went to bed, then in the early hours I went into labour, we got Luke out of bed ready to go to the hospital, but when he got downstairs and santa had been he wouldnt let us go untill he had opened all his pressys, I was sat there with the video camera filming him with the babys head poping out asking to leave for the hospital any all I got was in a minute as Luke and his dad ran around playing with toy guns!!!! it was so scary
I hope it dosnt happen

hehe I was in labour on Christmas. Started around 2am, and by half 5 we had opened the pressies. It was weird eating the turkey with my TENS machine on. Hope yours doesn't happen Christmas day :D

Oh god so do I this baby has to come out early or on time and not copy its big brother, as he wont be happy!

when they told me my due date was xmas eve i started having dreams about it. they always seemed to be at my mums, and me knocking the tree over :? Now i dream about changing poopy nappies, and not being able to find any!

I feel sorry for kids that have their birthdays so close to xmas! Still, i will throw them a mid year party instead of xmas (my mum did that for her little girl born on boxing day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back