Xmas Cards

Bee

Reaction score
Where do you get your xmas cards from?

I would make my own but I want to get the wedding invitations done before I go back to work :lol: and Finlay's idea of sleeping is 10 minutes tops :lol:

I normally buy mine from a cheap shop or studio but this year im going to try and make them :)

My son school allows a card making company that lures parents in by having a big day of creating a card and then they take tha chlds creation and make them into an overpriced pack of cards :roll: I Fall for it every year.

I bought my cards and wrapping paper today from Marks & Spencer.... thats for the everyday people, not the family ones... still have to get them

usually M&S, Clinton cards... Next, wherever really!!

I buy most of them in the Jan sales ;) so half price...

I like Tesco - they have some cute chareity ones ;)

I also buy them in the Jan sales but normally forget about them and buy more :lol:

Normally charity cards.

However this year DD and I are going to get messy with potato printing (Xmas trees and stars and stockings!) and glitter!

Valentine Xxx

Stitch or make all my own except for work then I'll buy some cheap ones from tesco

Im just gonna buy some cheap cards, and put my daughters handprints or footprints inside, think it will make wonderful keepsake for my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back