xjoann

ANNA27

Reaction score
if i remember correctly, dont you have consultant appt today?? I have mine at 11am, i just wanted gto wish you good luck for yours and let me know what happens when you get back, so good luck hun xx :hug:

Aww good luck Anna!! & JoAnn...

She's staying at her Mum's so she doesn't have internet (well, she'll probably be able to get online at some point today, unless her brother wants a broken arm lol you know what an addict she is!)

xxx

well after 3 hours of waiting for my appointment, i finally got to see doctor. he said baby is 2/5ths engaged now and hopefully he will arrive on his own soon, but if nt he has booked me in for induction at 10 days overdue!! :wall: i hope he doesnt wait that long!
come on bean, you need to come now! otherwise its induction on 4th august :shakehead: :(

hope your appt. went ok joann, waiting for an update xx

Oooh he's engaged though Anna! That's a great start! :cheer:

I'm sure he'll arrive soon :D In fact, I predict 39+1 :D x

Aww thanks ladies!! :hug: :hug:

I just made a thread about my appointment before I noticed this! It was the appointment from hell but thankfully everything is a-ok! Hopefully your wee fella will arrive before your induction date Anna! He is engaged so that is a start! :dance:

Oh and Dannii, it was my DAD who I had to compete with last night! The man was obsessed with his astronomy and space websites last night, I couldn't even get to the PC! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back