...wow!

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Thought it would be a good idea to join onto the forum for support in advice as I am still in total shock. As you can gather the pregnancy is a bit of a shock to say the least but we're now both thrilled and excited at the thought of being parents. :D

I'm about 4 weeks gone... hoping the doctor can confirm that for me. I keep getting twinges and thinking this is a dream! :eek:

It is hard not to get too excited with all the negative stuff out there...

Look forward to hearing from you all over the next 9 months

Love,
Mummy Rich xxxx

Hiya and welcome to the forum... get into the 1st tri section and get to know everyone else who will be at a similar stage in pregnancy as you are!!

hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

:wave: :wave:

Welcome and Congratulations!!

Hello everyone.

Thought it would be a good idea to join onto the forum for support in advice as I am still in total shock. As you can gather the pregnancy is a bit of a shock to say the least but we're now both thrilled and excited at the thought of being parents. :D

I'm about 4 weeks gone... hoping the doctor can confirm that for me. I keep getting twinges and thinking this is a dream! :eek:

It is hard not to get too excited with all the negative stuff out there...

Look forward to hearing from you all over the next 9 months

Love,
Mummy Rich xxxx

Hiya and welcome to the forum... get into the 1st tri section and get to know everyone else who will be at a similar stage in pregnancy as you are!!

hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back