Wow!

jools221181

Reaction score
Thought I'd have a peek into 3rd trimester see how you lot are getting on and I can't believe how exciting it is in here at the mo!

Babies popping along and people due to pop all over the place!

Just wanna say congratulations to any new mummies and sending lots of labour dust to those of you well and truly fed up and ready!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is exciting isnt it?! I'm not even in this tri yet but cant stop popping in to see whats going on :roll:

yeah there are quite a few at the moment ready to pop :)

i keep waiting to see who is next. neeko is my bet :)

Yep! This is the forum where it's all happening. Or happening too slooooowly for some of us. Can I have a couple of buckets of labour dust this way please? I'm totally fed up now :lol:

keslo66 said:
yeah there are quite a few at the moment ready to pop :)

i keep waiting to see who is next. neeko is my bet :)

thanks hun.. i hope i'm next too

there is three of us over due... well my due date is not up yet, but come on i don't think LO is coming to night :roll:

Hi

It is so exciting it all goes in spurts a bunch have babies then its dead quiet again lol
Katrina

Thanks Jools!

How is your cute wee man doing?

Valentine xxx

valentine said:
Thanks Jools!

How is your cute wee man doing?

Valentine xxx

Aww he's doing great thanks-growing up far too fast!
Feels like only yesterday I was like you girls getting impatient and now he's 4 months old on Sunday :shock:

Can't wait to see all your birth announcements and gorgeous photos of your little ones! :cheer: :hug:

Same here meezie, i cant wait for that 38 week mark then i know she will be born any time after that. :(

Hurry up babies!!! send me 'make the time go quick' dust :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back