Wow!!

l_maclean

Reaction score
Just went to put a bottle of expressed milk in the fridge and discovered that there are now 8 5oz bottles in there!! :shock:

The earliest is dated the 8th, but I'm thinking some of it needs to graduate to the freezer. Lol

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Wow you must have been doing some expressing!!

Wow, they are some powerful boobies!! I wanted to donate some of my breast milk to the Milk Bank to help premature babies but they don't run the scheme in my area unfortunately xx

I have a freezer full and nothing to do with it! Must say that is impressive tho!

Pinky soon you can use it to make food for LO :) or put it in a baker and hope he will drink it:love:

Wow, they are some powerful boobies!! I wanted to donate some of my breast milk to the Milk Bank to help premature babies but they don't run the scheme in my area unfortunately xx

Yeah, I wanted to do that too, but the only one in Scotland is Glasgow, which is too far away from us. Xxx

i posted your pump today hun lol

Thanks hon. Getting on a wee bit bitter with the electric one since I took the silicone bit out. But figure a manual one will be good for going back to work as well. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back