wow, what a night!!!!

honey7733

Reaction score
hi everyone

wanted to tell u all bout my special night!

yesterday was my 21st birthday and the day was ok, but not that interesting. i was told to be ready to go out at 7pm as a taxi was booked. (danielle was at my mums where she was staying for the night) at 7 i was watching out te window for the taxi when a white stretch limo pulled into our close. :lol:

i kept saying no no no thats not for me surely, well yeah it was for me.

me and dp set off in the limo and drove to the new forest, the driver gave us a bottle of bubbly and some romantic music. we pulled up outside a hotel. we booked into our room, i was off for a sneaky peek. it was lovely. :!:

my dp took me down to the resturant where he had booked a private room, we entered to find all my family and friends waiting for me.

the meal was lovely, had lots of pressies, a lovely cake.

after the meal we went to our room for lots of cuddles :wink:

i am completely made up with my day and wanted to share it wiv u all, sorry its long :D

WOW!!!

it's my 21st a week on wed (22nd) so i best have some of what u did!! sounds wonderful, glad you had a wonderful night ... you deserve it :)

That's fantastic,
glad you had a good night hun.

:D :D :D :D

aww thanks ladies

and there was me thinking he didn`t care it was my 21st :wink:

Wow, you lucky thing. It all sounds lovely, glad you had a good time. What prezzies did you get? (sorry, i'm nosey :lol: )

My 21st was crap (went out for a meal with the b/f at the time & my parents but no one wanted to be there? then went to my local for a few drinks but even though all my friends were there they didn't/wouldn't talk to me, still not sure why! as was my 18th (ended up in tears coz a so called friend was really nasty to me!) ,

Nicki.x :D

awwwww you lucky girl my 21st i was working (as a cleaner!!!!) and 2 weeks later i got the boot cos i found out i was pregnant but anyway happy 21st

xxxx

Awww sounds like a great night!

Happy Birthday!

wow great birthday, how lovely is your dp!!!!

just what you needed with being a new mummy! xxxx

i must admit he is a fab dp, but i`m biased :wink:

just can`t believe all the trouble he went too. even brought danielle a dress and cardy with tights for her to wear, all matched aswell :lol: . she looked absolutely gorgeous (biased again.) :D

So after a lovely night and lots of cuddles baby number 2 will be due in December!! :wink: LOL.

awww im glad u had a good nite u deserve it !!
sounds better than my 18th was 35 weeks PG and spent the day alone and had a tea with my family wot a gr8 18th

Sounds like a great night, what a great suprise x

Wow sounds lovely, my 21st was last april and i was 22 weeks pregnant!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back