wow how amasing

Anna23

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: last night i went to bed early cas i had a bad headack anyway i thought i'd have a quick listen with the doppler and i had a go moved about loads then i thought i heared lil Mats heart beat but what ever it was it moved grrr so i called my hubby and when he got here we had a listen together and i put the doppler on my belly put it into position and there it was almost as if lil Mat was waiting for daddy to hear it WOW it was so fast absolutly amasing we both cried happy tears ( :shhh: hubby won't want you to know that :lol: ) we had found it before but it was so faint but this time it was a clear as day wow we are thinking of getting some speekers for it so i can record the hb and put it on here :cheer: just need to find minni speakers that plug into it like normal headphones does either that or go over my firends house and use her doppler (much better than mine lol) and record it to my phone
wow it was just amasing :cheer: :dance:

yay!!!! im pleased for you hun, i managed to put my headphones against my mobile speaker and record it then sent it to my email address and then to a hosting site then posted mine on here too bit complicated but it worked lol :hug:

i got a recording of it but my bluetooth adaptor isn't working need to get another one from tesco so i'll upload it soon :cheer: :cheer:

:lol: :lol: i used my friends doppler and couldn't find lil mats hb he seemed to be moving alot we could hear it for like 2 secs then he moved but when i got home i tried mine and low and behold i found it straight away :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back