Worried about a lump.

NIE

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just found a lump under my arm.

It is sore like a spot but you can only see a tiny red mark. It is a little smaller than a pea and is sore to touch.

What do you think it could be? Should I see the doctor?

Thanks x

It might be a little cyst.

Make an appointment and see your GP for peace of mind :hug:

I had one before and it turned out to be an infected hair follicle. I would have it checked though hun if only to reassure you :hug:

I got these quite a lot when I was pregnant. They were infected hair follicles and some antibiotic cream cleared them up quickly! See your GP :hug:

What is an infected hair folical? Is it like a spot? That was it seems to be turning into.........a large under the skin spot. It bloody hurts. :cry:

might be a boil my Oh gets these on his face it goes red looks like a spot but no matter how hard you try it dont pop its quite a big lump under the skin about the size of a large pea it goes away on its own after about a week.

but as with any lumps if your unsure get it checked out.

NIE said:
What is an infected hair folical? Is it like a spot? That was it seems to be turning into.........a large under the skin spot. It bloody hurts. :cry:

Yeah it's like a spot deep under the skin. Mine never come to a head but were always hard and very painful!

Full of hope! said:
NIE said:

Yeah it's like a spot deep under the skin. Mine never come to a head but were always hard and very painful!

Think I must have an infected hair folical then. x

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back