Woooo Hoooo

Anna23

Reaction score
woooo hooo the kids brwak up on tuesday i soooooooo can't wait, no more early mornings and i get to spend time with my babies i can't wait woooo hoooo :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: emma broke from nursery today too so that's great!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know i can't wait till Harrison breaks up on wednesday, i'm so going to enjoy not getting up at the crack of dawn.

Mine break up on wednesday!! :D I hope the suns out for the hols! It must be soooo horrid for them when theres wet days and not so much to do! :(
I have lots planned so it better not rain!!! :talkhand:

Tia's been off since mid june... Trust me the novelty wears off real quick :rotfl: :rotfl: They get bored so quick...:roll:

Charlie broke up today. We have had nothing but tears as it's her last year at her current school.

aww bless, well so far today (and it's not even the end of turm for my son) i have banned them from tv, sweets and taken both their magasine subcriptions away (haha i'm so evil) due to miss behaving while i'm trying to blits the house and i've been hard at their bedrooms :roll:

Anna23 said:
aww bless, well so far today (and it's not even the end of turm for my son) i have banned them from tv, sweets and taken both their magasine subcriptions away (haha i'm so evil) due to miss behaving while i'm trying to blits the house and i've been hard at their bedrooms :roll:
LMAO you sound just like me!!
They havent been so bad today but I know a week into the hols I will have banned the Xbox and TV and sweets!

Anna23 said:
woooo hooo the kids brwak up on tuesday i soooooooo can't wait, no more early mornings and i get to spend time with my babies i can't wait woooo hoooo :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: emma broke from nursery today too so that's great!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i was counting down too!!! :dance:
now they are off and i have loads planned for them to do etc. Just wish the weather would cheer up a bit.

Well i had LOADS planned for them but now James had chicken pox i can't so most of the stuff i wanted to do with him untill the spots scab over :roll: :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back