• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wooohooo! I'm so pleased and proud!

LucyBee

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: Tom is 15 months and he has never stayed away from home or from me until last night!

Mum had him for the whole night. I dropped him off at 5pm and she's bringing him back here at 11.30am!

She texted me this morning to say he'd slept through the whole night without a peep and woke up with a smile at 7 this morning!!!

I'm so pleased and excited!

Me and Ali had a lovely night last night...went out for dinner, came home, watched a film, crashed about the house (because we could) and had the best night's sleep in ages!

I miss him though...can't wait to see him!
xxx

Aren't you a good boy Tom......... letting Mummy and Daddy have a night to themselves :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lucy - glad you had a fab night........ at least now you know it can be done and that Tom survived without you :dance: :dance:

we have yet to have a night out without Grace.......... :(

He must have felt very content and happy with your mum. Glad you had a good night :D

yey well done lucy an well done tom you';; have to do it more often now :wink:

we have left luke quite a bit last night he was at his grandparents and we went cinema and out for a meal it makes such a difference to our relationship and the kids love it cos they are spoilt rotten by the grandparents, i remember when my mum and dad left me and my bro and i never wanted to go home!! niether does luke even at this early age!!

Awww glad you had a good night and so did Tom.

We left Gabs overnight for the 1st time when she was 18 months; it was so nice but I missed her so much :D

Thanks everyone for your messages.

It was SO sweet when Mum dropped him off! He came staggering towards me with his arms outstretched. I picked him up and he just buried his head in to my neck and did not stop kissing me! Had his eyes shut and everything! It was the loveliest thing!

xxx

OMG that's fantastic news Lucy, and so so sweet, bless Tom :hug: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: So so happy for you all that it went so well, he is growing up now isn't he :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww! i never get a welcome like that - That would make me melt!

LucyBee said:
It was SO sweet when Mum dropped him off! He came staggering towards me with his arms outstretched. I picked him up and he just buried his head in to my neck and did not stop kissing me! Had his eyes shut and everything! It was the loveliest thing!

Oh what a good boy!!!! It's no wonder you are so proud of him, he sounds like he is very contented! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back