Wooo hoooo double figures!! :D:D:D

rach said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for all those who are in double figures and those just about to hit double figures i suppose im there too really as we will def have babies early :D xxxxxxxxxx
OMG yeh!! :shock: So if you have them at 37 weeks what is your due date!?

well the consultant said we are looking at 1st week in december at the moment providing there are no problems and they dont need to come early and that they are a good enough weight to be born in that week :pray: :D so still a few more days really till i can say im in double figures lol xxxxxxxxx

OMG so your due like a week after me! :D
So if Iam late like I think I will then we could have our babies at the same time!! OMG you could be before me hahaha :rotfl:
Im going to be left alone here arent i?? hahaha

lea m said:
Thanks ladies!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Im all excited and giddy today! Back to normal YAY haha
Charlotte I wonder who will be first!? :think: lol Im ususally late so I guess you hahaha :lol:
You won't be late! I have a "feeling" !!

:cheer: xx

dannii87 said:
lea m said:
Thanks ladies!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Im all excited and giddy today! Back to normal YAY haha
Charlotte I wonder who will be first!? :think: lol Im ususally late so I guess you hahaha :lol:
You won't be late! I have a "feeling" !!

:cheer: xx

Oooh yeh i forgot!! :wink: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
And Im trusting you now 100% after telling me she is a girl and nearly making me eat my hat hahahaha

Gosh I cant imagine what it feels like to get to double figures :D How exciting.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thankyou :D:D
I remember I used to see others on here reach double figures and I was like "its ages off for me :(" but then now here Iam and them ladies are off having babies!! :shock: Its gone so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back