Woohoo!!

lisa282

Reaction score
It's been lovely here with you ladies but now it's time to go...I'm off to 2nd tri tomorrow! Was going to go today but got a bit scared so promised myself I'll do it tomorrow. Hope to see you all there soon, look after yourself girls and good luck! x

lisa282 said:
It's been lovely here with you ladies but now it's time to go...I'm off to 2nd tri tomorrow! Was going to go today but got a bit scared so promised myself I'll do it tomorrow. Hope to see you all there soon, look after yourself girls and good luck! x

Bye bye!! It's been nice having you! Congrats on hitting the 13w mark! :cheer:

Good luck in Tri 2 and I'll see you over there soon.

(BTW, are you planning on finding out the sex or leaving it team green?)

xxx

Hey Dannii, yep we definately want to know the sex!! Our hospital won't tell you though so we are going to have a private scan in a few weeks time to find out. I'm too impatient to wait till the birth! Plus it will make the preparations so much easier. If I have a girl I will have to do a hell of a lot more shopping than if it's another boy!! I really want to get the name sorted too so I can call baby by their name. What about you, are you finding out? See you in 2nd tri soon!! x

Oh I'll definitely be finding it out! My hospital do offer it, although I've known for babies to be laying awkward so you can't tell, if that's the case then I'll have a private one too!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back