• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woohoo just ...

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
Booked our holiday for next year we are going to Haven Hafon y mor in wales and it will be our first holiday with just me, simon and willow

Ohh cant wait, just need to show more excitement to oh, i always feel funny when we first book a holiday (i dont know why) but i will be happy tomorrow.

Need to do a ticker now.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

woohoo. me, oh and our girls are having our first holiday this year also and its only5 weeks till we go im soo excited!!

when about are you going hun?

xxx

o cool!hope you have a fab time,something to look forward to.we just booked for great yarmouth (haven) 8th june 2009!itl be our first family holiday as well :D have you been to haven before?weve been quite a few times theyre fab places for kids.(and big kids)

helsekia said:
o cool!hope you have a fab time,something to look forward to.we just booked for great yarmouth (haven) 8th june 2009!itl be our first family holiday as well :D have you been to haven before?weve been quite a few times theyre fab places for kids.(and big kids)

i have been to haven loads of times which park in yarmouth are you going to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back