Woke up early and tested again

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
I'm now 12 dpo and was so excited got up early to test - after a whole ruck of very faint lines yesterday I thought I would get nice fat ones from FMU - did a clear blue, internet stick and tescos own and although they all have faint lines they are still just that faint!

So worried in case its a chemical pregnancy again, my period is due on Wednesday next week - think I'll wait a couple of days and try again. :cry:

Sorry you aren't getting any darker lines. Hope they come up really clearly soon x x x

Thanks, I just worry as I had a chemical pregnancy in May but having said that I feel pregnant - its been 17 years since the last time but I just know - feel so sick - gone off tea and coffee and the smell of deodorant is making me gag! Going to have to shower it off I think and find one that has no smell......

Still have a huge smile on my face though :D

Hope they get darker soon hun :pray:

I think they're faint because your testing earlier than you period maybe :think:

When I first got my bfp the lines were so faint I didn't believe they were right. They got darker after a few days. I hope the same happens for you :hug: :hug:

I don't know if the line being faint means that much- we could see it and a line is a line :cheer: :cheer:

Now get yourself to first tri and start feeling posiitive and preggers :)

The first test I did was a faint line which did get darker day by day. I did 7 tests in total as I just wasn't convinced.

Best of luck :D

Hun mine are only faint too but are definately there! bearing in mind that most people dont even know they are preggars until abit later on this would be why our lines are so faint, everyone starts somewhere!

The one i did this afternoon was definately a little darker than the one i did 2 days ago on the day of my AF

My AF isnt due until Wednesday so I am just hoping that they continue to get a bit darker each day - clear blue were definately darker today one was fat and fainter but one was deep blue but skinny!! Im not very patient so it is costing me a fortune - going to get a digital one for Tuesday/Wednesday.

On the plus side I feel different - funny pains in my tummy although they seem a bit better tonight - horrible headache and the need to sleep at about 3.00 pm for an hour ........

Going to see Erasure tomorrow night which scares me a bit as I am usually right up front in the thick of it and I know I will be too worried to do that - the couple we are going with are bound to wonder what is up!! lol

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back