• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wobbles where are you?

Charm

Reaction score
Not heard from you yet today, you ok?

:hug:

She's just showing as "not here" on her name on MSN! :think:

Must be busy working.. her status on msn is 'away'.
Bored of us is she?? Hmmph! :shakehead:
lol

She's got her aunt over today but I'll let her tell all when she gets back on, she should be on later xx

Oh yeah, i was just reading that in the meet thread but it just didn't click!!! :roll:

Ahh right, sorry wobbles, we missed you :hug:

Oooo shucks you all missed me :lol:

Had my Aunt here & my wee sister is with me :cheer: Although I'm not very pleased with her mother!! :x

My sister has arrived with NOTHING!!!! My Aunt is fuming!! When I undressed her she has BIKINI knickers on! :x Shes 3 an has a BOTTLE! & wanna know the worst bit her bottoms are like from 12 month to 24 months! She so skinny I'm :cry: I HATE that woman I swear she's in for one ear bashing when I take her back! My Aunt didn't have time to give her loads because o the train & the fact this was arranged & my Aunt had to chase around Chester finding her!

Poor little girl :9 I'm sorry her mum is such a tramp hun, your sister deserves much better parents.
Give her a nice warm bath and have a play with her :) looking forward to seeing her tomorrow :) xxxx

Tramp? Your being nice!!!

I've just bought her new clothes but her buggy is rammy - I couldn't afford to buy one :(

Poor little mite

I think i must have missed a lot of your Posts Wobbles as i am really confused(Yeah i know you are thinkin g whats new!!!)

Is your dad her dad?
tell me to shut up it's ok

My Dad is her Dad yer -

The mother of my sister is nothing to me :evil:

Hmmm guessing there is no love lost there then!!!

It just puzzled me when Sami said 'better ParentS' i thought she might be a foster or something

Oh my Dads a twonk too!! But he's my Dad have to love him :rotfl: Plus him an my sisters mother aren't together anymore thank goodness!

:D

:rotfl: Twonk :rotfl: I havent heard that for ages!!!

Well at least you are there for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back