Wobbles..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lozzi, Nov 21, 2007.

1. lozzi

lozzi Well-Known Member

...anyone heard from or spoke to Wobbles recently, she must be nearly term?!

Did she find out the sex of LO?

2. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Yeah I still talk to her, I know what she's having but I'll tell her about this thread and see if she wants to reply herself :)

3. Wobbles

Wobbles Well-Known Member

:wave: Lozzi

29 days to go :cheer: Still need to pinch myself after everything. We got the pram the other day (whist he screamed "I didn't realise you ordered a designer pram" LMAO men!) that made it all more real than doing her room up.

We found out the sex yer :cheer: PINK hehe followed by 2 private scans much to my OHs delight (again lol) Heres a couple from 28 week scan x
    Heads well down now & MW confirmed only this morning shes 2/5 engaged.

Thanks for asking about me :hug: :hug: Is that your boobie in the ticker lol :lol: Hows lil woman? Hope your both well :hug: x x

4. lozzi

lozzi Well-Known Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

welcome to team pink!!!!!!! :dance:

men eh... me dad is always whinging about the money (MINE) that i spend on pink stuff :D

you'll have to post a msg when u give birth, id love to see piccys of your princess, them scans are gorgeous...

Im really excited for you after all the problems you had...

29 days :l that 'll fly...

enjoy long baths thats all i can say hahah :D

Bam is great not far off one now :l shocking

Shes great tho, 2 teethies, just crawling and she has a right character... very much a mini me :l hahaha god help me

Yeah that wud be me feeding bam ;) haha

5. rusks

rusks Well-Known Member

lovely to hear from you wobbles xx we are so pleased everything going ok you desserve it love lisa xx :hug:

6. Wobbles

Ah we keep our money seperate (sort of) & hes to pay back the money in my bank :lol: :lol:

Sure will pop on and let you'z know when I have had her - although Urchin may see before hand and I don't mind if she beats me to it :wink:

Its dragging now & I thought it did before :shock:

Doesn't seem that long ago you had your lil one yet in another sense it does - bets shes a sweetie! Is there a link to recent pics?

& thanks Lisa :hug: been a hell journey but its all been worth it now (I say with one raised eyebrow as shes booting me something shocking lol)

x

7. Wobbles

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... p?p=713535

Sorry for being so slow with an update. BT kinda screwed our account & is still a problem (no fault of ours but we're suffering lack of services) ... making dialup impossible and wanting to sling laptops across the room :wink:

I know you sort of already know Lozzi but Ive put my birth st :wink: ory :wink: up for you and some piccies ....

Hope you an lil lady are well

x x